my life is a masterpiece.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

yes

greetings faithful readers. aka lauren.
i am sitting in my room reminiscing on my fun time i had in drawing class today. we drew rocks. it was envigorating. i drew my entire drawing with my lfet hand. i predict that today will be a very eventful day. im meeting for coffee or something with a girl from my new bible study group and then i have class at 2 and then at 3:3o till like 4:45. and then later i may end up going to a bible study on campus or something.

On Saturday im going to a Phil Wickham concert in Pflugerville!!

if youve never heard his songs go to this link:
CLICK ME!
and find the one that says Divine Romance and download it. Its a wonderful song.

Today is my Moms birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! iloveyou!
im pretty sure my mom is one of the coolest people. i dont know how she manages to do so much and still be a mom. its pretty insane. I mean, im pretty sure i cant go out and run 18 miles and then still be able to do things the rest of the day.

Anyways ive noticed some food laying around on my laptop keys so i need to clean it now. its like the remains of some oatmeal or something. i guess its handy to have a small snack if i get hungry haha jk.

Homework is calling to me from the abyss of my backpack.
later

No comments: